Sunday, August 8, 2010

Run like hell and get the agony over with.




(Left Photo, Me on right, Elisha Left) (Right photo, me about to die towards the end)
Ran my first half marathon (Disney Princess run) and currently training for a full marathon. I dont know why i love to run so much. I mean, nothing, nothing can humble you like a marathon can. I guess since i have a shit job, a small apartment, with school and work it would drive anyone crazy. I guess i know if i can run that first 7 miles and then another 7, my day can only get better.
"A runner runs against himself, against the best that's in him. Not against a dead thing of wheels and pulleys. That's the way to be great, running against yourself. Against all the rotten mess in the world. Against God, if you’re good enough."

No comments: