Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's been a while, school has been kicking my ASS, i need to get my act together, I've been busy being a bookworm and doing the grad school applications.

Why are girls in TV shows like, "Girlicious:The Search for the Next Pussycat Doll" or last season hit, "the Search for the next Pusscat Doll" using the word "girl power." They run around in washcloth clothes with more dollar store glitter then hoes that work the corner of I95. And don't get me started on the Judges, {Robin?) whom started the original group, has more collagen in her mouth then her fake boobies, the other judge, "lil' Kim has had as many face surgery's then Michale Jackson and looks just as.....good.

These shows are all about girl fights, to much makeup, knee high socks and booty shorts and long hair. Throw in the words "girl power" and it's empowering? Lets me fucking real. Its tits and ass for boys to jerk off to and girls to emulate.

Thank god for reality TV. Makes me reassured why i wanna be a writer.

No comments: